In-Depth Leadership Assessment
ADW | Comprehensive Leadership Assessment
Our Comprehensive Leadership Assessment (ADW | CLA) enables organizations and key stakeholders to gain rich, in-depth insight into a Leader’s Competencies. Our Comprehensive Leadership Assessment is a virtual assessment center that measures an individuals personality, cognitive capacity, overall intelligence, and key success behaviors.
Since 2010, Drs. Casey and Tim have conducted over 950 executive assessments on senior leaders across numerous industries.
Leadership Assessment for Today’s Workplace
Leadership today requires authenticity, ability to relate, inspire, and connect with all people along with business acumen and technical savvy. Effecting meaningful organizational change requires leaders to understanding themselves more deeply in order to create a work context that is equally psychologically safe and committed to excellence.
Our Comprehensive Leadership Assessment include:
- Work-related Psychological Testing (validated for Selection, Promotion, and Development)
- 45-minute business simulation
- 60-minute executive interview with doctoral level consultant
- 60-minute feedback session
- 60-minute debrief with key stakeholder(s)
- 15-20 page written report including: Overall Fit with Position, Leadership Potential, Readiness for Success, Competency Ratings, and Integrated Narrative
Have you ever wanted to see yourself through others’ eyes?
ADW | 360 Assessment
Our 360 Assessment enables individuals to gain valuable, data-drive feedback from their leader, circle of peers, direct reports, and others. It provides objective insight into how others are perceiving their work behaviors.
Unlike a performance review, a 360 Assessment offers insight from a wide range of perspectives that can lead to targeted development plans.
A Resource for Growth and Development
Unlike a performance review, which is often directly tied to salary reviews and other high-stakes metrics, a 360 Assessment is best administered outside of the typical review process. It should be used as a tool for personal and professional self-reflection, growth, and change.
Common uses for using a 360 Assessment:
- Use annually to benchmark development
- Create individual Development Action Plans based on 360 results
- Integrate with Comprehensive Leadership Assessment results to identify congruence between internal capacity and perceived work behaviors to determine gaps between capacity and action
Areas of development can be our biggest gifts! When we fully understand and explore ineffective behaviors, we can make conscious choices to change them. Often, this leads to areas of opportunity for previously unexplored personal and professional growth. Understanding how one is perceived is the first step towards identifying unproductive behaviors and making positive, conscious choices.
We’ve worked with hundreds of leaders and executives across a wide range of industries, and would love to work with you, too. Send us a message and let us know the best time and method to contact you.